Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sick Days

Sorry to be behind, but I was out for two days with a stomach virus. I just started throwing up at work Tuesday morning about 9:50 and it lasted about 16 hours. I debated going to the ER because I was worried about my little Olivia getting dehydrated as I could not even keep down water. Luckily the throwing up stopped but I felt so dizzy and weak so stayed home yesterday to sleep and load up on liquids and finally eat something.
Tia was so sweet and stayed with Monks when Devin had to go to class so I was quarantined to the bedroom and never saw my sweet boy all day. L Devin ended up coming home at 2:00am Wednesday morning and when I heard the door I thought how sweet, he came to check on me, but then I heard him in the bathroom throwing up. Great. Monks so far has been perfectly fine and I think between all the Lysol and Clorox wipes we have used, there is not one germ in our home. I woke up this morning feeling wonderful. That extra day helped so much. I will get caught up at work and then caught up about our weekend.     

No comments:

Post a Comment