Friday, October 12, 2012

Birthday Celebration!


Tuesday evening, we went to dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate my 30th birthday! I was so happy everyone was able to be there! We had the best food and I even got the best deal! They have this dinner today, dinner tomorrow thing where you pick an entrée from their list and then you get to pick another entrée from that list to go! They make it for you and bring it out before you leave and it is only $12.95. So I had fettuccine alfredo that night and then got a brand new, full size order to go and ate that for lunch Wednesday at work. Um, that right there made my 30th birthday. Lol. We had some of their white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for dessert and Pete and Monks shared their pumpkin cheesecake. He kept saying it was the best pumpkin cake he had ever had! We then went back to our house and had for dessert, yes dessert, caprese salad. That was like my cake. (Even though we had just eaten cake) Oh man it was amazing. Jenny had gone out of town the weekend before and stopped at Trader Joe’s for some fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and fresh basil. I seriously could eat that just as a meal and have twice this week. I am in love. We all hung out and played with the kids and laughed a lot. It could not have been a better day. I love my family so much and am so glad they celebrated with me. Thanks again guys! 



Pips waving
Tio's elbow is in there, but that is the only pic of him. :( 


My "cake" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment