Friday, October 12, 2012

Fun Day Off

Thursday I took the day off because Tio had to go out of town and Tia wanted to go with him. Pete and Phil were off most of that day so we all hung out. We went and renewed our registration sticker on the truck and then headed to the Halloween stores! Monks just has to go to them all the time. It is cute. We had lunch at Wholly Cow and it was amazing as usual. It was Pete's first time there and he loved it. We then took Pete home since he had to work that afternoon and then we all headed to Target. Phil bought Adrian some super sweet Halloween pajamas, Pippa two beyond adorable shirts and Monks an AC/DC Hot Wheel (in memory of G-Bo). He also bought me Cinderella on DVD as part of my birthday. Phil is the man! We then went to Children's Place where I bought Monks some new jeans and Pips got a furry white vest. I had been wanting it since it first came out in the store but it was a little over $20 and I didn't want to pay that so we waited and it was marked down and I still waited and now I got it marked down again with an additional 50% off! It is just barely getting cool now so the timing is perfect! She will be a doll in it! 




My amazing burger with mushrooms and swiss, lettuce, tomato and grilled onions. Hello! 
Devin watching a game on the TV

Being silly

1 comment: