Thursday, October 4, 2012

Me and My Girl

Devin took this pic of me and my Pips Saturday afternoon. Neither of us had combed our hair that day, I have day old makeup, I don’t think either of us were wearing pants and she still had her crazy spots/rash. Why am I sharing it? I have no clue. I do know I love that precious girl like crazy! She has her moments where I get onto her, but when I am not with her, I miss her like crazy and will look on my phone at some pics of her and I can’t help but smile. I love picking her up from Tia’s and she gets so happy to see me and she kicks her legs or claps. When I drop her off in the mornings and tell her I love her, she waves and blows kisses. Anytime we look at each other, we both smile really big. Unless of course I have made her mad and she is mean mugging me. Lol. I know everyone is always saying how much they love their kids and stuff but if you spend some time with my Pips, you will fall so in love with her too. There is no one out there like her. I so wish I could ask my parents if I was ever like her as a baby. But to be honest, if they were still here, they probably wouldn’t even remember my name. They would be too infatuated with Aikman, Pippa and Adrian lol


No comments:

Post a Comment