Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Getting in the Spirit of Halloween...


The other morning I decided to try and be cute and make breakfast fun. I got out my cookie cutters and cut Aikman and Pippa some bats on sliced bread and then mixed up some chocolate peanut butter. They absolutely love it! We had pears with it and some little smoothie drinks and Aikman ate 4 bats and Pippa had 3 and Monks still asked for more but I cut him off. Two fit in one slice of bread so that is a lot for them to eat once! He now asks for bat sandwiches. I also cut some sliced cheddar in the shape of ghosts the other day so now he loves ghost cheese. I have so many little recipes and found so many things to make fun lunches and snacks for Halloween. We will count down the days with lots of fun and yummy snacks!



Monks also pooped in the potty again on Sunday so got a Tootsie Roll pop and some stickers which he put on his face. Crazy boy. I was so proud of him. I would say by Thanksgiving he will have it down. He is a "pro" pee-er already. I just adore this little guy!

I love this pose! The other sticker is on his cheek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment