Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Random Pics

Pippa had fallen asleep and I started to stare at her. When we slowed down she opened her eyes and just stared at me. Would have been creepy but she is so darn precious. Lol. 
We were on our way to the park and Adele's Someone Like You came on so Devin and I were singing it at the top of our lungs and this is what Pippa thought of that. 
Monks sang some but look at these glasses and his hat. He loves them so much. 
This was Pippa eating a tiny piece of Twix. She couldn't just put it in her mouth and eat it, she had to put it in, take it out, suck all the caramel and chocolate off and then eat the cookie part. 

S'mores for the first time ever! He loved them so much. He said they were the "best thing ever I had in my whole life and are so mad good" Sweet boy. He also quotes Sandlot on how to make them. It is hilarious. 


Monks and Daddy made these cookies Monday. How yummy! He was so proud of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment