Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sweet Stories


Monks pooped in the potty twice on Saturday and twice on Sunday! Last time I will brag about it lol. I am so proud of him. Yesterday we were eating dinner and he said “I think my poop is about to come out!” I said well let’s go! We ran to the bathroom and he went. He is so funny.

Saturday I made the kids pumpkin shaped sandwiches and Monks had eaten two and asked for another one. I told him to finish his fruit and some string cheese first so as he ate them, I made him another sandwich and placed it on his plate. He noticed it after about two minutes and said “hey, did you give me this sandwich?” I said “yes sir I did.” He then said “oh thank you so much momma! You’re my best girl!” I then made him 40 more. Just kidding but that was by far the best compliment ever!

I was going through my mom’s old purse and saw her phone. Monks asked for it and I said I don’t know…..He said I promise I won’t break it. I couldn’t resist. He took it to bed with him and told me “I got Gigi’s phone and nothing can stop me now!” I said you are so strange and he said what? I like her phone! I then asked if he ever missed her and he said “yeah a lot. And grandpa too.” I thought that was insanely sweet.

During Monks’ prayers, he always says “thank you for everything you’ve given me” and then continues. The other night he said “thank you for making us.” I said what and he said that’s what Tio said. God made us. I said you are so right, He did. Tio was beyond excited when I told him he said that.

Today when I went home for lunch, Devin blew on Pippa’s food before handing it to her and she picked some up and put it to her lips and blew on it too! It was so stinking sweet! She loves to clap, blow kisses, dance and chomp her teeth together. Speaking of teeth, she has 12! Four on top front, four on bottom front and one in each corner of her mouth, top and bottom. They are little baby molars and are the cutest things ever. I love when we brush her teeth and she opens wide to see the four all in the back.

I have mentioned before how my Pips won’t say Momma. She has started saying it but if you point it out to her, she stops and says her typical “dada, dada, dada.” She says it a lot when I am not around and yesterday in Hobby Lobby she was just saying Mama over and over again. I stared at her and she stopped when she noticed me looking at her. I said I heard you!! I caught you! I told her to say it again and she went “dada, dada.” Such a punk. She laughed hysterically as she continued saying dada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment