Tuesday, October 23, 2012

We Are On a Roll!


I have to brag. Okay so I always brag but this is super brag worthy. My Monks has pooped in the potty several times lately! Saturday morning we were playing and he said “I have to go poop momma!” and he ran to the bathroom and went. I was so proud! We went to Wal-Mart later in the day to buy some more Potty prizes. He picked out candy and some cars. We keep them in the bathroom and if he goes poop, he gets something! Sunday he went again in the potty and then Devin just called me at work and said Aikman needed to tell me something. He then came on the phone and yelled “I went poop in the potty again!” I was so proud of him and excited. He told me he got a blue car and some candy corn. (He is OBSESSED with candy corn!) We are on a roll now! He will occasionally poop in his diaper early morning (from overnight) but it has been a while since he pooped in his underwear. I thought this day would never come ha ha. Congrats Monks, you are such a big boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment