Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Again!

Saturday morning we went out to the patch for some family and cousin pics. It was insanely windy so I am not sure why I even attempted to fix my hair but oh well. We also had the hardest time getting all the kids to look at the cameras. Lol. Everything else out there was interesting to them BUT us. We did the best we could and still got some crazy cute pictures. Our babies are just too photogenic. Heck, we all are so come wind or rain, we all still look great! These are just from Tio's camera-I haven't got the ones off Devin's phone yet. 

I took this perfect one of Sweet Man
Adrian's expression here kills me. Tio says he looks scared of Pippa but I think he looks like he would be snapping from side to side and singing some jazzy beat. 
My Pips modeling. Look at that wind blowing! Get it girl! Lol.
Hi kids, don't look too happy! 
Aww....
I pulled them in this wagon and they enjoyed it so much. I know you can't tell by their faces, but they were laughing and smiling. Ha ha. 
Perfection!
They are making the same face here. So cute! 
So precious. 
Hunchback Pippa
Love this. Have it as my desktop at work right now. 
Precious pie! I just wanna kiss that face! 



No comments:

Post a Comment