Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Baby Food, Here We Come!

Pippa has started baby food! I cannot even describe how much she loves it. She usually eats 2 tubs too. Yeah. She has had pears, carrots, peaches and prunes. She has loved them all. I am also impressed with how well she eats off the spoon. She seriously searches for the spoon and moves her mouth toward it. She never makes a mess when I feed her but when Devin does, she has a 5 o clock shadow from food. Silly girl. Both my babies are great eaters. Monks is on this hard salami kick. He could eat it all day every meal I swear. He also loves oranges. I bought this big bag of Cuties from Sam’s and he asks for one with each meal. I nearly blew his mind the other morning when I made him a fruit salad with oranges, grapes and bananas. He was so excited! You would have thought I gave him filet mignon or lobster the way his face lit up! He ate the entire bowl too. His new thing is to say “Best ever. Best ever food in the world!” When you get that, you know you have done well. He either just tries to make me feel good or is so easy to please because he says it with everything! What a gentlemen. We have fun cooking together.


Salami....

After prunes and Daddy feeding her....


Homemade turtles. Pretzel with a rolo and a pecan. LOVED them.






Mmmm.....sausage.


No comments:

Post a Comment