Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This Boy Is Hilarious!

This story takes the cake! The other morning Aikman was reading his “My First Bible” book. He looks at the pictures and tells you what they are doing and points out everything. He referred to Noah’s Ark as a pirate ship. He was in the middle of reading and paused and looked at me with the most serious little face and asked “Momma, did Jesus play football?” I could not even answer him I was laughing so hard. I told Devin only our son would ask that! I love him.

Another hilarious story. First let me just say when I walk in the door I am so loved. Monks greets me every day with a huge hug and says Momma! You home! We always hug and then I ask for my kiss and get a few and then I ask about his day and he asks about mine. He always says you go work momma? And I say I did, but I am off now and he says yay I am excited! Yesterday when I came home, Devin was playing Madden on the Xbox and he was playing the Eagles. Monks told me look Momma, cuckoo birds! I said what and Devin said he keeps calling the Eagles cuckoo birds. Lol. At least he knows a bird when he sees one! And to be honest, as much as we dislike the Eagles, that was by far the nicest thing they have ever been called. J

No comments:

Post a Comment