Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve Part 1

Christmas Eve morning we woke up to find it was snowing! It was big flakes falling but they weren’t sticking. It did snow for about three hours though. We got everyone ready and then headed to HEB to find the four things they had been out of and to get some flowers for Gigi and Grandpa. We take them flowers every holiday so we decided we would start taking them on Christmas Eve. Some tradition huh? We then went out to each cemetery and it is so sweet yet still breaks my heart for Monks to know where we are going or tell us my grandpa is buried here or I miss Gigi or wave to them as we drive off. I still have a hell of a time with it but I guess it’s sweet he knows them still. After that we grabbed lunch at Wendy’s and headed home. I laughed so hard in the drive thru because as Devin ordered, Aikman repeated him word for word from the backseat. It was hilarious. It was time for naps and then baking! Fun fun! We took lots of pics that morning and sorry to toot my horn but I have one good looking family so toot toot. I just love the pics of the kids and us. They are so stinking cute. Have I ever mentioned I love my kids? Well I do. So much that it makes me cry at times. I have the sweetest babies.




My mom bought him this shirt when he was firstborn. Yes firstborn because she loved it and said he could grow into it. Well Gigi, he grew into it and was so precious. He would say My Gigi get me this shirt.


Look at that face! Goodness. I love him.





So stinking cute.

Precious girl.



Poor Devin was trying to reach to take this pic and I promise we took like ten before someone's
face wasn't cut out. I love how Monks is looking to the side. Lol.



And I got this pic texted to me! How handsome does he look? Like a little old man but in a precious way! I love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment