Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Shopping is Done!

Devin and I had to do all of our shopping still so after our fun at the mall, we dropped off Pete and Phil and Monks at their house and took Pippa to go shopping. I really don’t know if they were more excited to have Aikman or if he was more excited to be at their house. Lol. Either way, it was sweet. We spent nearly 4 hours running around and shopping. Pippa was so good and slept the whole time. It was nice being out the three of us. When we finally finished, it was about 6 and so we went by to pick him up. I was told he had been a good boy and had lots of fun watching TV, movies and playing catch outside. He also snacked on popcorn which is his favorite thing in the world now. And I am not sure why but I love to hear him eat it. It’s adorable! We then went home and Pippa was tired (even though she had slept) and so I laid her down. We weren’t really too hungry but just wanted to snack so I cut up some summer sausage, pepperoni and cheese we had and we ate it with crackers. We decided to play a game with Aikman that Gigi bought him last year. It is called Don’t Tip The Waiter and you have to stack these pictures of food on the tray and try not to make him spill. Aikman loved it! He actually was really good at it and we all took turns but he did love to see it fall too! He would laugh so hard and say uh-oh, he spilled! We also played Memory. We have a Marvel one and a Toy Story one. We used the Toy Story one. We decided to just put them face up and let him match them. It was tougher than it sounds because there were several with Buzz but he would be with someone else or be doing something so he really had to concentrate to match them. We were so proud of him. I am serious and have to brag but he really is such a smart boy. He did so well and you could tell he was really concentrating. We just knew that little brain was working overtime. He stuck it out and matched all of them! He would light up every time we praised him and clapped for him. He would say I did it! and then look for the next pair. I will do this often with him. Precious boy. We then put him to bed and wrapped all the presents in our bedroom. It was such a fun day and I am so excited to share Christmas with my two little ones. It’s a good feeling.


At the mall




Precious!


Look how many cards to match!


No comments:

Post a Comment