Thursday, December 29, 2011

Days Before Christmas

I was off the 23rd and only had to work half a day on the 22nd. I know, I know, I have the easiest job. I was so happy too because Devin is still with his training officer, so he is off Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and then goes to work Monday night so he is off basically four days with us. I love his schedule now. The 22nd we went grocery shopping after everyone’s nap and let me tell you it was a madhouse! I can’t stand chaos just everywhere and so it really annoys me when people are dumb and stand in the middle of aisles or leave their basket in the middle or have fourteen people with them or walk straight at you. It’s so annoying. We managed though and got almost everything. There were a few things they were out of so we just decided we would go the next morning for them. Friday was mainly spent cleaning and getting caught up on our laundry. I swear we don’t change our clothes four times a day but we still had a ton to do. We also cleaned our bedroom and dusted everything. Our house looked so nice. J These are some random pics from those days.


My Pips sitting on the stairs





No comments:

Post a Comment