Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Squeaky Clean!

Nothing is better than clean babies! I am so glad both of my kids since birth have loved bath time. They both just splash and splash. I always have to shut the curtain when Monks splashes though. He loves to lay on his back in the tub and just chill. I swear I am not a paid spokesperson but that bedtime bath Johnson and Johnson is amazing (it’s purple). It really works. I have used it since Aikman was born and the lotion (the generic from Wal-Mart does NOT smell the same) and both my kids sleep through the night and have for a while. They both came down with sniffles and I bought the soothing vapor Johnson and Johnson one (green one) and it smelled so good. Kind of like Vicks but I am a huge Vicks person. You can rub that on my feet and my chest and back and Gigi used to microwave a little towel and put it on your chest and man oh man did you sleep like a baby. Anyway, that bubble bath was perfect and seriously soothed Aikman’s cough he had so he could sleep. I want to bathe in it! Lol. I can’t believe how big Pippa looks in the bath now. We took out that insert for infants! She just chills in it and smiles and loves to watch Aikman play. Enjoy my sweet kids! Wish you could scratch and sniff on the screen.









Tio and Tia bought him this for his 1st birthday and he loves it! When he wears it, he walks around saying duh nuh, duh nuh, duh nuh (like the Jaws theme) Crazy boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment