Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Evening Fun

This is going to be a long weekend update post! Friday after making our gingerbread houses Devin and I wanted to run by Old Navy and see if I could find Monks a shirt for our Santa pictures the next day. It was only 8:30 and I figured they would still be open. They really were open until midnight! Who really sits at home and thinks at 11:15 hey let me run to Old Navy, I sure do need a fleece hoodie! Wow. Maybe I hate late store hours because my mom worked retail all my life but I just feel it is so unnecessary at this time of year to be open crazy hours. If someone wants something, they will go get it before they close or wait until the next day. Seriously. Okay, my rant is done. Lol. Anyway, we went by Old Navy and TJ Maxx and then it was 9:10 so we decided to go to the State School to see the lights again. J We needed a treat though. I am not a coffee drinker at all but I will maybe twice a year drink a cappuccino. Starbucks has at Christmastime this peppermint mocha latte and it is soooo good. My mom and I love them. So we decided to go to get one. Devin got a caramel brulee latte and we searched the menu as fast as we could for something for Monks that was not full of caffeine. Everyone else was so fast in ordering and here we are needing a minute and then Devin got corrected when he ordered a “medium.” Lol. We ordered Monks a strawberries and cream drink that tasted like strawberry milk with cream on top. He LOVED it. We then went to look at the lights and then headed home and put the kids to bed. Such a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment