Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Monks And His Crazy Talk

The other night we were at Tio and Tia’s and Aikman was asking for a drink. Tio asked him what he wanted and he said um and thought forever. Tio said you want a beer? And Monks said no, I not drink beer. He said oh you don’t? Aikman then said no, I drink apple juice. Lol.

We went to Wendy’s the other night and as we drove down Southwest Drive we passed a few shopping centers. Tio, Aikman and I were in the car. Monks yelled out look momma, aww-ger! Tio said what is that and I laughed and said Nikki’s Swirl Shoppe. They have frozen yogurt and aww-ger is how he says yogurt. He then said oh, Apollo’s food! I said yep, what is that store called and he said um and I said Pet… and he yelled PetSmart! I said very good. He remembers all the stores we frequent and places we eat and it makes me laugh as we drive somewhere and he shouts out what we pass.

Last night we were watching Home Alone and it was at the part where Kevin is grocery shopping and Monks said oh look momma, he at HEB! Lol. I could not stop laughing. Yep, we go to HEB a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment