Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pippa's Ears Are Pierced!

Since we were in the mall, Devin convinced me to get Pippa’s ears pierced. I had wanted to for a while but was so nervous. I am not one of those moms who can’t watch their kid get a shot or anything, not that I want my kid to feel pain but you got to do what you got to do and so I don’t cringe at the thought of needles and stuff with them but for some reason I was so nervous about her ears! I wanted them done now before she starts rolling over and getting into things so she won’t pull them but I was scared. I told Devin he had to hold her. The girl had me fill out the forms necessary and we picked out the earrings. I wanted little diamonds so picked the ones with white gold and she began to mark. She had me check to be sure the dots looked even and then she began! My sweet Pips. She jumped when the first ear was done and made a face like what the heck and then once that second one went in that pout came out and she began to scream. Devin stood up and soothed her and she did not cry insanely long but she did cry hard. She then began to smile and had these huge tears on her cheeks but was happy. Oh my goodness, she looks so sweet with them! We all oohed and ahhed at them for a few minutes. I can’t believe how much different it made her look. When she smiles, she has her pretty little lips and perfect nose and these big eyes with long, curled eyelashes and now these sparkly little diamonds to go with it! She is so freaking cute it kills me sometimes. I know Devin sure is infatuated with her. He told me the other day man, I hope I can get onto her and not have a hard time disciplining her if she acts up. IF being the keyword. Lol. Not when, but IF. And so it begins! Oh well, nothing is sweeter than the relationship between a daddy and his daughter.


Prepping...





Aww! So sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment