Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bee-toes Are Yummy

Monks ate a bean burrito for lunch yesterday and loved it. He calls them bee-toes. When I got home yesterday from work we shared a leftover muchaco. He said I love bee-toes! I said they are yummy and he said yep. When it was gone, he asked for more and I told him he ate it all and there was no more and he said I want tacos. Lol. He said it so well and I laughed. I guess Devin shared his taco with him and he remembered the name. It was so cute.

He then said he wanted some fruit snacks and I told him no, he could have some after dinner. I offered him a slice of cheese from a block of cheese. It's funny because he never liked cheese until he was about 15 months old. Now he loves to eat shredded cheese, slices from a block, or those mini baby bell cheeses in the red wax. Anyway, he said yes so I cut him a slice and he said a shape. I said yes, what shape is that and he said um....I said it's a rectangle and he repeated me and then I cut a slice for me and he said momma you got a tangle?? I said yes sir, I got a rectangle too. He just smiled and walked off. We are working on shapes but so far all he has down is a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment