Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Finally!

Hard to believe but I am officially caught up. I know i missed sharing stories here and there but the pictures are so sweet. I am crazy about them. I have a gorgeous family. My two kids are great. Few updates and then I am calling it a night!

-Devin's graduation from the academy is one week from today. I thought it would never end. It took lots of sacrifice and time and hard work but the end is in sight. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished. It definitely was not easy but he has worked his butt off. I know I will cry like a baby at his graduation lol

-My maternity leave is coming to an end. I go back to work Wednesday. So dreading it. I will miss my babies like crazy. We are going to work hard so that i can be a stay at home mom. It's what I need right now.

-My nephew will be here beginning of November! Tia will be induced a week early and I am so excited. Adrian is going to be such a doll and I can't wait to be an aunt! I told Pippa the other day that when he comes, I will not be able to hold her for like a week so not to take it personal :)

-Tonight after baths, Aikman was talking about this little stuffed pumpkin and witch on Pippa's changing table. He said he wanted to go to the "pumpkin parch". I said you mean patch and he said mm hmm, pumpkin parch. Lol. Now those pics will be precious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment