Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Normal" Cups

The last few weeks I have been working with him to drink out of a real cup and not his sippy cups with lids. He does pretty well and is almost there. Occasionally he is not paying attention and pours it down the front of himslef but overall he has done so well. He made me laugh the other day becasue I was getting his breakfast and he said I want normal cup. I said a what? and he said normal cup. Call me dumb but I did not realize what he was asking for as he had never said that to me. I knew he what he was saying just not what he considered normal. I said can you show me and I opened the dishwasher and he said this one and grabbed well, a normal cup with no lid and I said oh, one with no lid and he said mm hmm. It was so funny to me that that is what he refers to it as.

No comments:

Post a Comment