Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Two Loves

These pictures of Aikman and Pippa make me smile each time I see them. People always ask how he is doing with her and I cannot brag enough about him. He has been in love with her from the minute he saw her in the hospital. He always kisses her and says I wuv you Pippa. Each night before going to bed he makes his rounds and tells everyone good night. She is the first person he always goes to. He is protective of her and always lets me know when he hears her waking up in the morning. He has started trying to feed her lately which is very sweet. She HATES her carseat and when she starts to cry he will try and rock it while shushing her and telling her it's okay and that we are almost home. How sweet is that? He really has been amazing with her. I will never forget his face when he made her smile for the first time. He makes silly faces and talks to her and she just smiles and laughs and he lights up. He adores her and I am so glad. He calls her pretty too which is so cute. I can't wait to see them grow up together. When I ask if he wants to hold her he runs and jumps on the couch and gets his arms ready for me to hand her off. I told you I had the best boy in the world.














No comments:

Post a Comment