Monday, October 10, 2011

Dog Days Downtown

Something is always going on downtown. One Thursday afternoon they had a dog walk and had a parade with the dogs, booths, jump houses, K-9 demonstrations and just lots of fun things. Tio and Tia invited us to go and we gladly accepted. Monks had a lot of fun and loved seeing all the dogs just walking through the downtown streets. They had a face painting booth where he got a paw put on his face and right when she finished it he wiped it, which smeared it lol. We also got food from a vendor out there and we had hot dogs and nachos. I had my nachos sitting on the curb while I got Monk's hot dog ready and this bastard dog, yes I am still mad when I think about it, came and licked my nachos!! I could have choked it. Ugh. It made it worse because it was this dumb poodle. Jerk. I hope he got an upset tummy from it.





No comments:

Post a Comment