Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pippa's 2 Month Check-Up

So yeah, not sure how I forgot to post this in my updates but I did. She went for her check up about two weeks ago. She is now 24 inches long (up 3 from her two week check up) and weighs 11 pounds, 12 ounces (up 3 pounds, 4 ounces). He said she looked perfect and was right where she should be. Monks of course went with us and he was just watching from the side of the table as the doctor examined her. When he was checking her ears Monks asked her does it hurt Pippa? and we all laughed. He reassured him he was not hurting his little sister. After he finished he said she looks great and went to hand her back and Monks said all done! We talked for a few minutes and then he left and we waited for the nurse to come with her shots. She had two or three shots and one thing to take orally. She was getting hungry so sucked it right down and then came time for the shots. Devin held her and I thought for sure she would cry. Not that she is not tough, just she is my Pips and when you do something that she doesn't like, she will let you know. Wonder where she gets that from? Lol. Anyway, the nurse was crazy fast and she did not cry until the last one and Devin picked her up and I would say she did not cry for longer than 10 seconds. Success! We then went to check out and obviously Pips wouldn't use her treats so they gave Aikman her sticker and sucker. He was so excited. I was proud he used his manners and said please and thank you. Yay! She goes back on Tuesday, November 29th for the next one. I am so glad my baby girl is healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment