Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween & Pumpkin Patches. Love Em!

This past weekend we went to the Pumpkin Patch! I will post all the pics later, I have so many and Tia still has a lot on her camera. Monks is obsessed with it. Pumpkin patches and Halloween. Loves them both. He always says I’m excited for Halloween or I love the pumpkin patch! Saturday night we had dinner with Tio and Tia and then wanted to go somewhere. Monks said the pumpkin patch and so instead of driving just outside of Abilene to the big one, Tio thought he would surprise Monks by taking him to Garden World. They have an area set up with pumpkins and a scarecrow and hay. Well, apparently Garden World closes early on Saturdays. It was barely after 7:30 and they were closed. Monks was sad but I think Tio was sadder he could not give him what he wanted. It’s okay Tio, I promise. I explained to Monks that pumpkin patches close when it’s nighttime because you can’t see that well and so they are only open during the day. He said it’s dark? And I said yes so they close. We will go another time during the day. He was content with that and he saw on the way home a Halloween store and he had been in it several times lol so when we drove by he said Halloween store! Tio gladly went to it. He again was obsessed with the werewolf and wanted to see the wolf as he calls it. He also picked up his giant rat and hugged it once more. He was a little uncomfortable with a clown mask Devin put on so he did his weird nervous laugh and said ha ha, silly clown. It’s so funny to hear.

Pippa getting attacked by a spider.

Super excited to be by the scream guy.

Tio A wolf holding my babies.
Hilarious story. The next morning at 10 when he woke up he called for me like he usually does and I went in there. This was our conversation.
Me: Hi monkey.
Monks: Where’s daddy?
Me: He is in the living room.
Monks: Is the pumpkin patch open? It’s not dark!
Me: (laughing) I am sure it is monks, you’re right it is not dark.
Monks: It’s not dark. It’s open.

Nothing gets past him I swear. How sweet is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment