Thursday, October 20, 2011

Monk's Phone Call

Monks likes to pretend he is on the phone. He has some old cell phones he plays with and some old cordless phones Gigi got him from old displays at Sears and sometimes he just holds his hand up to his ear like it’s a phone. Last night after his bath he was laying on Pippa’s floor and I was getting him dressed. I was putting lotion on his legs and he acted like he was on the phone. This was his exact conversation:

Monks: Hello? I on phone.
Me: Who are you talking to?
Monks: Momma.
Me: What are we talking about?
Monks: I want hangerber (how he says hamburger lol) and fries. Momma wants hangerber and Pippa wants a hangerber, okay? Daddy wants hangerber and fries. And tacos. I want tacos. I on the phone! Okay Bye.

And he “ended” his call. Lol. He is so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment