Friday, October 7, 2011

I Love the King!

I got Lion King for my birthday and apparently it is Monk's favorite movie ever. He was very excited I got it because he has been seeing previews that it was coming out and he always says Masa! for Mufasa whenever he sees the commercials. We watched it yesterday and then when he woke up today I was changing his diaper and he said I wanna watch King momma! I like King! I said okay and put it on. We only saw about half and then left for our playdate. We were gone for about three hours and as soon as we walked in the door from McDonald's he grabbed the case and said I wanna watch King. Momma, I wanna watch King. I said okay, hold on and had to change diapers and get Pippa's bottle and get stuff put away. All I heard was please Momma, wanna watch King! I love it! I love the King. Lol. It was hilarious. So we finished the movie and then played some and had snack and then barely an hour and a half had passed and he brought me the case and said I wanna watch King momma, I want King. I said monks we have watched it twice already and he said mm hmm, I love it. Lol. How could I resist?? He "loves" it. He actually sits through it and watches it too. He got up a few times to change seats or get his drink from the table but came right back. He calls the hyenas silly and when Mufasa dies he says he wrecked. Lol. He also does this little shimmy sitting on the couch when the songs are on. It's hilarious. So thank you Tio and Tia for making his day. Year. Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment