Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Monkey Bank

Monks has this little monkey bank that he just loves! His grandpa brought it back from Saudi for him one summer. He gets so excited when he finds change or I empty my wallet for him. I found a quarter when I was vacuuming the other day and gave it to him for the monkey. It is on his top shelf so he can’t reach it himself and I told him we would put it away after I was finished cleaning up. I then started dinner and about an hour had passed. He was playing with his cars and I told him to pick up for dinner and he said I want my monkey. He has several things that are monkeys so I said which one and he said my monkey bank and held up the quarter. I felt so bad I had forgotten but he held onto it that whole time! Sweet boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment