Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lazy Saturday

This past Saturday I slept until 10:20! When I woke up I noticed it was really quiet in the house and I did not hear Devin or Monks. Monks never sleeps that late but Pippa does so I was confused. I heard something coming from the kitchen and saw the back door open and I saw Devin sitting in a chair with a beer and Monks sitting by him with some water. Monks said hi momma! Come sit! I walked outside and saw our pool was finally taken down! Devin said he was his big helper and that he had piled up all the metal poles and helped put them in a pile by the gate and then Devin carried them to the trash. Aikman was so proud of himself and just smiled as Devin bragged on him.I then went in to go to the bathroom and heard Pips waking up. I went and got her, changed her and got her bottle and Devin said let's go out front, it's so nice. So we all sat out front and drew Halloween pictures with chalk. It was so much fun and overcast and in the 60's. I can't wait for fall to fully be here. It was a great morning. It ended up raining pouring all day starting after lunch so we stayed indoors and watched football and ate random things. Nothing better right?




This last picture was a bat drawing contest between Devin and me. Really? Cuz no contest. Poor Devin. Apparently my husband has never seen a bat. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment