Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where's Phil?

Aikman was so funny last night during bath time. Devin and Phil were in the living room watching the Rangers game. Aikman kept floating and going under water and was calling for Phil so he could show him. Phil came in and watched him for a few minutes and then went back out to watch the game. Monks kept asking where he was. I said he is in the living room sweetheart and he said Phil watching game? Baseball? I laughed and said yes he is and thought it was so sweet how he knew what he was doing. Smart boy. After bath, I let Monks sit out there for about five minutes before going to bed. I then told him it was time for bed and he jumped on the couch and sat under Phil’s arm and said I wanna watch game. I said well too bad, you’re going to bed. He was not too excited about bedtime. Lol. He said his goodnights but took his sweet time doing it. He knows exactly what he is doing, the little stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment