Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Monks Hearts Menudo

Devin loves menudo and a girl I work with makes it often. She always says she needs to make him some. When he passed his test Friday morning, she said I am making him some for sure!! He came home from work this morning with a bag and a container in it. I said what’s that and he said all excited my menudo!! He warmed it right then and started to eat it. Monks was ready and I was getting Pippa ready and then we were leaving. Monks asked for a bite and I said I think it’s too hot for you and he said okay, I blow it and started to blow on it. I said no monks, like it’s too spicy and he said I want bite. Devin said okay, you can try it. He tasted it and said yummy! I wike it! More please. He ate with Devin for about 5 minutes. He ate the juice, the hominy and the meat! I don’t even eat the meat! He kept calling it soup and as we were walking out he said I want more soup momma, I want more soup. We then got in the car and told Devin bye and as I backed out of the driveway he whined and said more soup momma! Poor guy. I got to work and was telling Jacque all about it and she said wait here. She then came back with another container of menudo just for my monks. J I am going to have one very happy little guy when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment