Monday, October 10, 2011

Funny Story

I still have some updating to do, but it is 2:00 a.m. exactly and I am tired. I will finish tomorrow. Today we went to run errands and we went to the mall to run by Best Buy for something. Chuckie Cheese is three stores down from it and as we drove in the parking lot Monks said guppie cheese. He loves the show Bubble Guppies so I was like huh? I said what and he said a mouse and pointed. I said Chuckie Cheese? and he said mm hmm. Devin said how the heck does he know that and I said I have no idea. We have never been there so I am not sure how he knew what it was but he kept asking to go to "Guppie Cheese" after that. Either he heard it once and has an amazing memory or he is a genius and can read already. Either way he is precious! Lol.

We also went to a Halloween store and he has been scared of werewolf masks. We try to tell him they look like Apollo but he still is uneasy around them. We were looking at these big moving monsters and I saw one of the clerks had put on the werewolf mask and hands and was hiding around the corner watching us. I thought surely this guy won't try to scare Monks and I told Devin you better make sure this guy does not scare him and by that time monks had already seen him and they were just looking at each other. Surprisingly Monks just held Devin's leg and kept staring at it. He pointed to it and I said look at that silly werewolf, he looks like Apollo! and Monks walked to about a few feet in front of him holding Devin's hand and waved and said hi wolf! He waved back at him and I was creeped out lol, I hate werewolves. It's funny how some things scare me and I have to act brave in front of Monks like nothing is wrong so he won't be scared and really in my head I am like eww, look away, look away lol I know I am dumb like that. Anyway he told the wolf bye and we walked off to look at some costumes. I heard Monks start whining and asked what was wrong and he said I wanna see the wolf! I said are you serious and he said wolf! I said um, okay and Devin took him back and he said in the sweetest voice again hi wolf! and he waved back at him. He just wanted to stare at him. I have no clue why. He told him bye again and asked for him two more times while we were there. At least he was not terrified anymore. Maybe I should have told the wolf hi lol. We then walked off to look at stuff and on this center table were these creepy zombie babies with red eyes, these giant rats, some owls and these creepy black cats. Monks walked by and said hi babies! When he wants to touch something he says I wanna reach it so he said I wanna reach baby. I said okay and he touched one's foot and then went down the row telling the owl, cat and rat hi and kissing each one on the bottom. How sweet is that?? I am glad he loves Halloween like we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment