Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Update

I still have several updates with pictures to post so stay tuned! We have:

-Pumpkin Patch Pics
-Devin’s Graduation
-Our Mini Celebration
-Time at the Park

We had a great weekend! I will update everything tomorrow. Until then, let this put a smile on your face. J

Saturday night when we put Aikman in bed, we tucked him in and said our goodnights and as Devin and I were walking out Monks yelled I love you guys!! It was so sweet.

Football is big in our house so Aikman has been used to watching it since he was born. He copies everything he hears yelled so he says random things. We were watching the Cowboys game yesterday and Aikman started to whine while sitting by Devin on the couch. We asked what was wrong and he said I want a touchdown! Devin said so do I Monks, so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment