Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We Made It!

I made it through my first day back! I have sixteen minutes left and then I can go home and see my babies! I left this morning to Devin feeding Pips. She slept all night until 7:15 and he said she was back asleep by 8:00. Monks woke up at 9 he said and they ate breakfast and had been playing. I went home on my lunch and got there about 11:30. My monkey met me at the door with a huge hug and kiss. He told me he missed me. When Aikman wakes up in the mornings he yells for me and Devin said he woke up and yelled Momma a few times and then Devin went in to get him and he asked where I was. Devin said I was at work and he said momma at work? And so Devin said yes, she went back today and he then asked in heh-men? (his way of saying heaven) Devin said no, no, Mommy is just at work, not in heaven and Monks said oh. Poor Monks. Devin was sitting in the chair feeding Pippa and he said she had just woken up! My little sleeping beauty. J We ate together and I hated to leave. I got several kisses from all three of them and said goodbye. Monks said I love you! See you tomorrow! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment