Friday, October 28, 2011

He's Just Being Honest.....

This morning I was getting Aikman dressed and ready to go. I put on a Halloween t shirt from Old Navy from last year.  It was in no way big but it was not skin tight either, just a little shorter than normal. He looked sweet though. I also put on these brown cargo pants he had. The pants were too small and I did have to change them into his caramel colored corduroys. This was our conversation:

Monks: My shirt small momma (pulling at it)
Me: It is not, stop pulling on it. It’s cute for Halloween!
Monks: It’s pumpkins for Halloween.
Me: Yes it is. Stand up so I can button your pants please.
(Monks gets up off the couch and stands up)
Me: Hold still so I can button them, turn this way.
(I barely button them)
Monks: It’s tight momma! My pants too small!
Me: Okay they are too small, sorry. Let me get your other ones.
(I go get the corduroys from the drawer)
Me: Okay, here put these on.
Monks: I wike these momma. It’s not small?
Me: No, these fit you. They are not small.
Monks: okay.
(Devin walks in at this time)
Monks: I handsome daddy!
Devin: You are bubba, super handsome!
Monks: Mm hmm. I super handsome. I super handsome momma!
Me: You are soooo handsome!
Monks: I wook handsome. Wook Pippa, I handsome.
Me: She does think you look handsome too.
Monks: Yep. I handsome. I want cars.

I told Devin wow, only our kid would be so full of himself and Devin laughed and said our kid? Um, YOUR kid. Lol. Well the kid is just being honest. J

1 comment:

  1. only your kid would also not be able to fit his pants. :)

    ReplyDelete